[csw-maintainers] Error installing sendmail

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Thu May 31 07:56:32 CEST 2012

Hi folks,

I just updated the dublin build hosts and got the following install error for sendmail
which aborted the whole update process (btw, it is really bad that an update is hard
stopped under any issue as it can not be continued and leaves a system in a half-baked
state and I don't know what packages are missing now).