[csw-maintainers] Non-Maintainer Uploads (NMUs)

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Fri Aug 30 18:28:06 CEST 2013

Funny we talked about the bus factor just now. I had a road accident two
weeks ago and I'm now in a hospital due to some complications. I'm on a
good way to recovery but I'm strongly computer-limited for a few days.

I was expecting to be back by now and writing the docs but it'll take me a
few additional days to be back in business^Wvolunteering.

Maciej

PS: top posting because phone