[csw-maintainers] Fwd: /usr/bin/env: No such file or directory

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Sun Jul 28 23:33:36 CEST 2013

2013/7/28 rupert THURNER <rupert at opencsw.org>:
> yes, i see they switched to scons. should mgar handle that
> automatically, or what do you expect me to do in this case? when i run
> rupert @ unstable10x :
> ~/opencsw/libserf/trunk/work/solaris10-i386/build-isa-pentium_pro/serf-1.3.0
> $ scons -Q
>
> scons: *** Directory path for option PREFIX does not exist: /usr/local
> File "/home/rupert/opencsw/libserf/trunk/work/solaris10-i386/build-isa-pentium_pro/serf-1.3.0/SConstruct",
> line 133, in <module>

Generally, when you take on builds with anything that isn't autotools,
things never work out of the box. You need to work out a way to
compile the sources and then encode them in the Makefile. If you're
looking for possible things to do, you can grep existing Makefiles for
scons, maybe something interesting will show up?