Checkpkg insists that a library is surplus, I think it is not

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Thu Jun 5 12:53:46 CEST 2014

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 11:23 AM, Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński
<maciej at opencsw.org> wrote:
> For now, could you re-push the CSWlibrsvg2-2 package? In the meantime,
> I'll think about where the bug can be.

I registered a few by hand to see if this has an effect:

curl --netrc -X PUT
http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/releases/svr4/7cb32f2d4a23841cc23277015620040a/db-level-2/;
echo
{"message": "Package registered to level 2"}

It does have an effect. Maybe csw-upload-pkg has a bug where it
forgets to make this call, or mistakenly thinks that it's not
necessary.