[csw-users] cscope version 15.6 request

shuttlebox shuttlebox at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 16:12:03 CEST 2008

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 10:19 PM, Fechner, Jon L.
<Jon.Fechner at tellabs.com> wrote:
> [...]

I gave it a shot even though I know nothing about it. You can download
from testing if you want to try it:

http://www.blastwave.org/testing/cscope-15.6,REV=2008.04.10-SunOS5.8-sparc-CSW.pkg.gz
http://www.blastwave.org/testing/cscope-15.6,REV=2008.04.10-SunOS5.8-i386-CSW.pkg.gz

Post problems here, also let us know if it's OK so it can be released
to unstable.

--
/peter