[csw-users] BoF at LISA 2011?

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Thu Nov 3 00:55:10 CET 2011

Hi All,

There will be at least two OpenCSW maintainers at LISA 2011.  If any
of you are attending and have interest, we'd be willing to hold an
OpenCSW BoF session.

We could answer questions about the recent changes, planned changes,
general issues, etc.  It would also be a good time to suggest
improvements you'd like to see (or air your grievances).

We could also demonstrate GAR to build a package or explain how our
toolchain for publishing packages works.

Let me know.

(Even if you don't want a BoF, I'd still love to meet you there.)

Thanks
-Ben
--
Ben Walton