[csw-users] FW: Now a Problem Using FireFox

Maciej Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Mon Sep 5 11:04:50 CEST 2011

2011/8/31 Fred Strickland <fredstrickland at hotmail.com>:

> Good evening everyone,
>
> I had uploaded a 545 KB size file.  I didn't know that it would bump into a
> size limit.  I am resending this message with the same document in a zipped
> form.  It appears to be 46 KB in size.

I don't see anything obvious in this truss log.  At this point, I'm
still unsure whether the problem is with the package / with binaries
or with something about your environment.

We aren't currently maintaining an up to date firefox package,
unfortunately.  I would suggest following Sebastian's advice, and
getting Firefox from releases.mozilla.org:

http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/

Under a release version, then the contrib directory, you'll find
Solaris packages with recent Firefox builds.

Maciej