[csw-buildfarm] help with deps for sqsh

Daniel Pocock daniel at opencsw.org
Fri Dec 16 11:15:25 CET 2011

On 16/12/11 06:46, Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> Am 15.12.2011 um 06:32 schrieb Daniel Pocock:
>> I've adapted the example you sent to create a Makefile for sqsh
>
> I took the liberty of standardizing the Makefile a bit to latest standards
> and fix all issues I encountered:
>   http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/changeset/16531

Great, thanks for going over all that so quickly

>> Also could we try this on the unstable10[sx] machines - maybe you can
>> rsync the /opt/csw/sybase stuff across to unstable10s?
>
> I copied over /opt/csw/sybase from unstable9s to unstable10s. Unfortunately
> I don't have to happen Sybase 12.5 i386 32 bit, can you provide that?

I'll see what I can do - I'm going to be on vacation for about two weeks
so I may not be able to track it down until I return

Could you comment on exactly what files or what section of the $SYBASE
tree is needed?  All of $SYBASE/OCS-12_5, or just $SYBASE/OCS-12_5/lib
perhaps?  Is there any way we can fool it to build the package without
having the real libs?

> The other option would be a Solaris 10 amd64 version linked against Sybase.
> Sybase 15 has been installed on unstable10x on /opt/csw/sybase but I haven't
> had enough to finish this now.
>
> IMHO the recipe looks good now, I have now packages for Sybase and FreeTDS
> for Solaris 9 Sparc put in /home/experimental/sqsh. However, preserveconf for
> the sqshrc is not registered properly and I need to look at that some later time.
>
> A new version of freetds 0.91 is also still waiting for update, but the testsuite
> requires a running SQL Server which I don't have right now, it would be cool
> if you could respin it and run the testsuite.

Once again, something I will probably have to sort out after Christmas.
 I will see if I can set up an ssh tunnel to login.bo.opencsw.org with a
port forwarding to a running Sybase server.