[csw-buildfarm] building Ganglia on unstable9s/x

Daniel Pocock daniel at opencsw.org
Wed Mar 21 14:09:27 CET 2012

On 21/03/2012 12:32, Ben Walton wrote:
> Excerpts from Daniel Pocock's message of Wed Mar 21 07:59:07 -0400 2012:
>
>> CSWlibconfuse-dev (unstable9[sx])
>
> FYI, this was already installed.

See mgar output below... I still have trouble with it on the unstable9 boxes

>> CSWrrdtool (unstable9x only)
>
> Added...will it hurt to have it on all unstable* for your build?

Not at all, I only mention it for unstable9x because it didn't give me
an error on unstable9s

daniel at unstable9s :~/opencsw/ganglia/trunk > mgar clean && mgar package
[ Cleaning  for modulation isa-sparcv8: ISA=sparcv8 ]
[===== NOW BUILDING: ganglia-3.3.3 =====]
ginstall -d work/solaris9-sparc/download
ginstall -d work/solaris9-sparc/download/partial
==> Verifying installed package CSWxz: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWbzip2: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWdiffutils: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWfindutils: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWgawk: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWgfile: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWggrep: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWgmake: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWgsed: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWgtar: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWpy-cheetah: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWpy-hachoir-core: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWpy-hachoir-parser: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWpy-libmagic: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWpy-progressbar: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWpy-sqlobject: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWpy-yaml: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWpython: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWcoreutils: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWwget: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWgit: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWexpat: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWlibconfuse-dev: MISSING
==> Verifying installed package CSWapache2rt: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWapache2-dev: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWpcre: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWrrdtool: ok
==> Verifying installed package CSWrrdtool-dev: ok
gmake: *** [check-prereqs] Error 1

bash-2.05$ pkginfo -l | grep libconfus
    PKGINST:  CSWlibconfuse
       NAME:  libconfuse - a configuration file parser library