[csw-buildfarm] Build farm account request for zlib and pigz

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon Mar 26 21:57:13 CEST 2012

Hi Mark,

Am 26.03.2012 um 03:46 schrieb Mark Adler:
> I would like a maintainer account so that I can test new versions of zlib (http://zlib.net/)
> and pigz (http://zlib.net/pigz/) on various versions of Solaris.  Please let me know if you
> can provide that, and if so, how I should proceed.  Thank you.

Sure :-) We have Solaris releases from 8 to 11 available for both sparc and i386 with
different versions of Sun Studio compilers properly patched and multiple gcc versions.
Please send me your intended user name, your ssh public key and that it is ok for you to
be listed with your projects on
  http://www.opencsw.org/extend-it/signup/to-upstream-maintainers/