[csw-buildfarm] request to install packages needed to build emacs

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Tue May 15 16:48:40 CEST 2012

Hi Peter,

Am 15.05.2012 um 16:05 schrieb pfelecan at opencsw.org:
> Please install the following packages. They are prerequisites to build emacs.
>
> CSWlibdbus-glib-dev
> CSWlibgdk-pixbuf-dev
> CSWlibgif-dev
> CSWlibglib2-dev
> CSWlibgtk2-dev

Doing this now on unstable10*. The new glib2 is not available on Solaris 9.

> CSWlibicedevel
> CSWlibsmdevel
> CSWlibxawdevel
> CSWx11renderproto

I noticed you added /opt/csw/X11 to your latest recipe. This location is deprecated. It was
our attempt to ship updated X11 libraries, but it failed as the new SONAMES are not compatible
with present accelerated libraries for 3D and other things shipped by Oracle. Do you really
need something from /opt/csw/X11? It feasible it should be rebuild to be in /opt/csw directly
if it does not collide with other things. I have not installed these last four as the presence
is usually bad as it automatically adds dependencies to stuff which should not use it.