[csw-buildfarm] Remove package: CSWlibsilc-dev

Laurent Blume laurent at opencsw.org
Tue Aug 20 12:11:19 CEST 2013

Hello all,

The latest Samba 3.6.18 is having an issue building because its client.h
file collides with /opt/csw/include/client.h, which belongs to
CSWlibsilc-dev.
The Silc project looks rather inactive, and I've handled the package,
and its only dependency is pidgin which I'm also handling, I'm asking to
remove CSWlibsilc-dev on the buildfarm for now so Samba can be built.

That should have no impact on package users.

When Pidgin has to be rebuilt, I'll see if I should just create an
/opt/csw/include/silc or just drop it altogether.

Thanks,

Laurent