[REQUEST] ruby20 / augeas on buildfarm

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński via buildfarm buildfarm at lists.opencsw.org
Sun Nov 9 22:56:27 CET 2014

Yes, I think it's okay, if for a short time. Notifying users is a good
thing, people will refrain from updating for a few days.

In similar cases I used to test my intermediate builds on a private build
host. I would build the ruby20 package, install it there (without
releasing) and work on the dependent packages. Once I got them to build, I
would repeat the process on the buildfarm.

Maciej

A dom, 9/11/2014, 22:44, Toni Schmidbauer via buildfarm <