Ruby CI on Solaris

Dagobert Michelsen via buildfarm buildfarm at lists.opencsw.org
Mon Mar 23 09:08:47 CET 2015

Hi Naruse,

> Am 22.03.2015 um 19:56 schrieb NARUSE, Yui <naruse at airemix.jp>:
>
> Thank you for the offer.
> rubyci.org runs chkbuild (https://github.com/akr/chkbuild).
> If you can provide vm or ssh account, I'll setup it.

Sure, I would need your ssh public key and intended user name („rubyci“?).
The normal setup has a login host that has direct internet access and a private
network of buildhosts reachable from the login host which can access git,
svn, http etc. on the internet via proxy. Is this sufficient or do you need
outgoing NAT or direct incoming connections to the buildhosts?

Best regards

— Dago