Ruby CI on Solaris

NARUSE, Yui via buildfarm buildfarm at lists.opencsw.org
Wed Nov 11 02:55:17 CET 2015

Hi,

As far as I remember, I changed the build process to avoid the heavy use of /tmp
in April. Is there still exist some garbage?

Anyway the regular local filesystem sounds improve the speed of the
build process.
I changed to use the fs. thanks!

If it still uses /tmp because of my miss, please tell me; I'll fix it.

Best regards,

--
NARUSE, Yui  <naruse at airemix.jp>