access request for hwloc

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Sun Jul 22 12:01:06 CEST 2018

Hi Brice,

Am 22.07.2018 um 10:49 schrieb Brice Goglin <Brice.Goglin at inria.fr>:
> username: bgoglin
> My ssh key is attached

You should be able to login now with
  ssh bgoglin at login.opencsw.org

Please make sure to read /etc/SETUP. Just ping me if you need anything.

>> Do you need root access?
>
> It's not strictly needed, but it could help.
> * We use psradm for restricting the list of available processors. Having
> root permission for that specific command would help.
> * We also use libpciaccess for reading PCI information, and it seems to
> require root access for reading /devices/pci*. However, we have many
> other platforms to test our support for libpciaccess, so this isn't very
> important.

Hm, ok, then I suggest we keep the normal account for now. If you need output
from commands run as root just let me know and I can provide them. If you
still need root on specific machines please ping me and we’ll see that we
figure something out.

Best regards

  — Dago