access request for hwloc

Brice Goglin Brice.Goglin at inria.fr
Sun Jul 22 10:49:00 CEST 2018

Le 21/07/2018 à 23:06, Dagobert Michelsen a écrit :
> Hi Brice,
>
> Am 21.07.2018 um 21:06 schrieb Brice Goglin <Brice.Goglin at inria.fr>:
>> I am the main developer of hwloc [1]. I'd like to use the OpenCSW
>> buildfarm for testing hwloc releases on Solaris. I only have a x86 VM
>> running OpenIndiana, we need wider testing.
> Excellent! I would need your intended user name, ssh public key anbdthe permission
> to list your name with the project at
>   https://www.opencsw.org/extend-it/signup/to-upstream-maintainers/

Hello

username: bgoglin
My ssh key is attached

Yes, you may add hwloc and my name on the list

> Do you need root access?

It's not strictly needed, but it could help.
* We use psradm for restricting the list of available processors. Having
root permission for that specific command would help.
* We also use libpciaccess for reading PCI information, and it seems to
require root access for reading /devices/pci*. However, we have many
other platforms to test our support for libpciaccess, so this isn't very
important.

Thanks
Brice