Installation requests for gcc-solaris11

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Tue May 21 09:01:23 CEST 2019

Hi Jonathan,

Am 20.05.2019 um 14:28 schrieb Jonathan Wakely via buildfarm <buildfarm at lists.opencsw.org>:
> I'm using gcc-solaris11 (which is part of the GCC CompileFarm) for GCC
> development. Would it be possible to get the following packages
> installed?

Sure, I checked and installed the missing ones.

> DejaGnu 1.5.2 (or later)

CSWdejagnu-1.6.2,REV=2019.05.20

> Expect

CSWexpect-5.45,REV=2013.04.10

> Tcl

CSWtcl-8.5.15,REV=2013.10.09

> Flex version 2.5.4 (or later)

CSWflex-2.6.0,REV=2015.11.18

> These are needed for building GCC trunk, as described at
> https://gcc.gnu.org/install/prerequisites.html
>
> If they're already installed somewhere could you let me know the
> paths?

Sure, the OpenCSW packages are installed at /opt/csw, please also see
  https://www.opencsw.org/manual/for-developers/index.html

If you need anything just drop me a note.

Best regards

  — Dago