[cfarm-admins] Request increase in swap on gcc211

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon Mar 14 12:03:08 CET 2022

Hi Baptiste,

Am 14.03.2022 um 09:26 schrieb Baptiste Jonglez via buildfarm <buildfarm at lists.opencsw.org>:
> Thanks for the report.  We are not able to monitor this machine with
> munin (displayed on https://cfarm.tetaneutral.net/machines/list/ ), so we
> are very likely to miss such issues.
>
> I am adding the OpenCSW admins, maybe they have an idea on how to debug
> memory issues on Solaris?  Could this be a memory leak, and is it possible
> to increase the swap size on gcc211?

Sure, I changed swap from 2 GB to 32 GB:

gcc-solaris11# swap -l
swapfile  dev            swaplo      blocks        free
/dev/swap -                  16    67108848    67108848

What is needed to allow munin to run on the Solaris machines? Do you need specific pathes for the tooling?

Best regards

  — Dago