[csw-devel] SF.net SVN: gar:[14300] csw/mgar/pkg/php5/trunk/Makefile

Maciej Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Sun Apr 17 23:10:47 CEST 2011

Reading this series of patches I'm starting to think whether it
actually makes sense for every of these changes to be a separate
commit.  The choice of what constitutes a change that's worth having
as a separate commit is to some extent arbitrary.  I guess there can
be two main factors to consider:

- what chunks of code do you want the reviewers to read
- what changes you might want to revert if necessary

As far as code reviewing is concerned, syntax changes of multiple
subpackages don't really constitute separate items of interest.

Maciej