[csw-devel] SF.net SVN: gar:[14300] csw/mgar/pkg/php5/trunk/Makefile

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sun Apr 17 23:21:14 CEST 2011

Excerpts from Maciej Bliziński's message of Sun Apr 17 17:10:47 -0400 2011:

> Reading this series of patches I'm starting to think whether it
> actually makes sense for every of these changes to be a separate
> commit.  The choice of what constitutes a change that's worth having
> as a separate commit is to some extent arbitrary.  I guess there can
> be two main factors to consider:

Fair enough, but I was using these incremental changes to make it
easier to review myself before committing...eg: I didn't want to drop
100 lines down to 10 and realize later that I'd forgotten to include a
single subpackage or something.  It was big and nasty, so small
manageable chunks was nicer to wrangle it.

...noisy though it may be. :)  Done now.

Thanks
-Ben
--
Ben Walton