[csw-devel] SF.net SVN: gar:[14667] csw/mgar/pkg/graphviz/trunk/Makefile

Maciej Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Tue May 31 02:03:26 CEST 2011

2011/5/31 John Ellson <ellson at opencsw.org>:
> Maciej,
>
> Yes please to access to a test system.  That would help a lot.   I have
> access to lots of Fedora boxes locally, but only one Solaris box with
> opencsw, and it only has graphviz-2.26.3 release on it.

Cool, I sent an email to the buildfarm admins to grant you access to
these zones.

> I've attached the ldd output from the old release, if that's helpful?
> I should be very similar to the new release.
> In the attachment are the outputs from:
>      echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH
>      ldd  /opt/csw/bin/dot
>      ldd  /opt/csw/lib/graphviz/libgvplugin_gd.so.6.0.0

The output will also be similar, but to get a solid test result, you
need to try it out after uninstalling the older graphviz packages and
installing the new ones.

In the meantime, I've submitted the a change to the graphviz build recipe:

- Removed the "ENABLE_CHECK = 0" line
- Removed most of the overrides
- Split off shared libraries to own packages (used the code generated
by checkpkg)
- Adjusted a number of dependencies (both missing and surplus)

Let's wait for the reply from the buildfarm admins.

Maciej