[csw-devel] SF.net SVN: gar:[14667] csw/mgar/pkg/graphviz/trunk/Makefile

John Ellson ellson at opencsw.org
Tue May 31 02:44:20 CEST 2011

On 05/30/2011 08:03 PM, Maciej Bliziński wrote:
> In the meantime, I've submitted the a change to the graphviz build recipe:
>
> - Removed the "ENABLE_CHECK = 0" line
> - Removed most of the overrides
> - Split off shared libraries to own packages (used the code generated
> by checkpkg)
> - Adjusted a number of dependencies (both missing and surplus)

Thanks. OK, but won't this "splitting off shared libraries" also need to
be done to graphviz-2.26.3 if the goal is to retain the older libs for
use by ImageMagic?

Re:
        CHECKPKG_OVERRIDES_CSWgraphviztcl +=
soname-not-found|libgraph.so.4|is|needed|by|opt/csw/lib/graphviz/tcl/libgv_tcl.so
    ... and 29 similar soname-not-found messgaes

If I add these overrides for soname-not found (not found because the
soname is in the new  packages)  will that actually suppress future
checks, or do the check messages still occur but the package is allowed
to proceed?

In this case, I really want to say that these sonames are provided, so
don't bug me!   (Thats probably why I had ENABLE_CHECK=0)   Of course,
it would be better if checkpkg actually noticed by itself that they were
being provided.

John