[csw-maintainers] request pkg(s) installed on buildfarm

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Mon Nov 10 10:08:27 CET 2008

hi
> I see. Does anyone feel the need I activate that on the buildfarms
> to mail to devel@ or is the versionmatrix enough?

I think both are interesting.

IMHO i think that it would be interesting to have a buildfarm mailing
list to which such email would be sent. It would be intersting for
people running other builfarm to receive notification email when they
have to install a package. Version matrix is a good tool, but i prefer
to receive email when i have something to do, instead of going to a web
page to see if i have something to do. As i said in a previous email, we
could also send to this list notification like host up and down alerts.

Finish FF3 and its dependencies today
give you (Dago) access to the webserver running wordpress
install my V240 and nagios.

Cheers,
W.