[csw-maintainers] SOS12 on build9s

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Sun Dec 6 11:07:47 CET 2009

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 4:43 PM, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
> The PACKAGING_PLATFORMS currently only specify on which the hosts the
> package is assembled. I guess it should also set the minimum OS level
> where the package is built, but it currently doesn't do that. In the
> meantime I added a patch as r7558 resetting the default buildhosts
> for pinetry.

I've spent some time on it and got pinentry to build with SOS11.  I
had replace one macro by hand, but this was the easy patch.  The next
problem was that pinentry used getopt.h, so I had to use gnulib to add
getopt support.  I haven't built the 64-bit version: Solaris 10 has
the file /usr/include/getopt.h which conflicts with the one created by
gnulib, which was a problem on build10x.

Now that we've got pinentry, I'll try go get it released soon and
build gnupg 2.0 with pinentry support.  We run into the alternatives
problem again: I need gnupg 2.0 to be accessible as /opt/csw/bin/gpg.