[csw-maintainers] gnupg dependency error and Mantis configuration

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Tue Feb 3 23:25:26 CET 2009

On Tue, Feb 03, 2009 at 11:12:38PM +0100, Sebastian Kayser wrote:
> What we could do is add a dummy user account in Mantis with the
> maintainers list address as email address. Phil has the information on
> which packages have a retired maintainer, so he could then generate a
> list of these packages and assign the Mantis dummy account to them in an
> automated way.

well, that's what I do for "orphaned". However, if a maintainer is merely
"retired", and will help/answer questions about it, then it is useful to
still show it as registered to them.
The "simple" thing would be to just change their mantis email addr to point
to the list (or "a" list)

Something i've been thinking about, but hadnt implemented yet.