[csw-maintainers] [theme] Call for volunteers

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Thu Feb 5 22:18:00 CET 2009

Hi

I have written a first set of propositions in order to improve our
communication (
http://wiki.opencsw.org/communication-opencsw-theme-february-09 ). I
would like to know if some of you are interested by making some
comments, adding things, or by taking in charge some of the points ?

I continue to work on the web site, but i will need help to define
content and to give me feedback about the structure. Sebastian already
did, thanks. But i'd like to have also some volunteers for the following
things :

. Write presentation slides of the projet / association
. Identify the key project we should establish contact with
. Write some articles for the main web site
     . Identify 3 to 5 recent update of key software and write for each
a small article
     . Write a tutorial "How to begin with opencsw" (like the one there
is for blastwave), with copy of commands output, adding key for gnupg, etc.

More to come soon :)

I would also like to start to talk about security updates and
announcement. But i'll start a new thread for this.

cheers

--
William                  http://www.wbonnet.net

http://www.sunwizard.net Le site français des amateurs de stations Unix