[csw-maintainers] One more topic for "Communication"

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Fri Feb 6 12:18:19 CET 2009

Hi,

Am 06.02.2009 um 12:03 schrieb William Bonnet:
> Hi Peter
>> And to complete the muppetish (viz. Statler and Waldorf) profile:
>> -1 for php based forums.
>>

> Including Java based forums ? ;)
>
> Is there some specific reasons for this ?

It is not important what we (=the maintainers) want, but what the
users want - it is the users forum. The users@ mailing list has
failed, so let's try all of the other stuff and see what gets
accepted and discard the rest. If the users want NNTP, fine,
if they want RSS, fine, if they want a crappy PHP forum, yes,
that is fine also. The one important thing is that it is actually
*used*.