[csw-maintainers] Thematics started?

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Tue Feb 10 22:39:58 CET 2009

Hi Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I browsed the thematics for february again:
>    <http://wiki.opencsw.org/communication-opencsw-theme-february-09>
> Have we already started? Or haven't we agreed to do this?
We have started different talks here, but so far the call for volunteer
had no answer.

So once again, if some of you are willing to participate, either by
taking in charge some of the action identified in this wiki page, write
some of articles i ask for, or simply participate to the debates, please
go on :)
> I propose
> a kind of mentor for each month who drives the topics in that specific
> month. I would volunteer for March (Mass moving packages to GAR ;-)

That's a good idea. I hope it will be more easier on more technical theme.

cheers

--
William                  http://www.wbonnet.net

http://www.sunwizard.net Le site français des amateurs de stations Unix