[csw-maintainers] Thematics month proposal

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Fri Jan 16 15:48:04 CET 2009

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 12:27:10PM +0100, William Bonnet wrote:

> If we want to setup this thematics agenda, some people will have to work
> on advance on the process. Each coming theme will raise discussion about
> the process improvement (what is missing, out dated, which documentation
> is missing etc.). This will have certainly to be done during the month
> before the theme (that's also why i propose to start by commnication,
> there is no process prerequisite).

one of the biggest "challenges" about a volunteer
organisation, is that you cant just write up a project agenda, and then
assign people to do it. You need... volunteers!

So, I would suggest that you first start with a wiki page on
 "here are themes I propose",
then see if there are any extra ones proposed,
and then see who signs up to handle/drive each of them.
Finally, based on who is doing each bit, work out schedules for each.