[csw-maintainers] Thematics month proposal

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Mon Jan 26 12:59:33 CET 2009

Hi

> I think it is not focused enough.
>
> I think that the way you have currently worded it, includes both
> "better communication with existing users", and also
> "better ADVERTISING".

That's right

My question was "Are you ok that first theme is communication ? If no,
please let us know, if yes let's start writing detailled content before
1st of Feb".

I'll start to work and write on this tomorrow night.
> I think that each deserves its own full month of focus.

Surely. It is a large area to be covered for both subject. What i target
for first month is to do as much as we can on both subjects. We won't
cover everything, and we will have to work on this again. Now we first
we have to create the foundation of our communication and advertising,
refresh and update some documentation,  put content into the new web
site, and setup a communication strategy with users. I'll create a wiki
page about this tomorrow (today it's a long long day at office...)

Cheers,
W.