[csw-maintainers] Thematics month proposal

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Mon Jan 26 16:59:35 CET 2009

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 12:59:33PM +0100, William Bonnet wrote:
> Hi

*wave*

> > I think that each deserves its own full month of focus.
> >
> Surely. It is a large area to be covered for both subject. What i target
> for first month is to do as much as we can on both subjects. We won't
> cover everything, and we will have to work on this again. Now we first
> we have to create the foundation of our communication and advertising,
> refresh and update some documentation,  ....

I think that once we have an advertising blitz, it would be best for the
new people to see our site, etc. at its best. So it would be the most
strategic, to first improve our "user communication", *before* doing all
the advertising. So I would like to propose the first month be
"communication", possibly overlapping with *planning* advertising, and then
the month after that be when we actually do the advertising.