[csw-maintainers] Package page broken

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Sat Jan 31 13:27:02 CET 2009

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 10:59:43AM +0100, Peter Bonivart wrote:
> But I would like to show another useful thing James page has, it shows
> symlinks properly. Look at the difference for a package like gnulinks:
>
> http://www.opencsw.org/search/gnulinks
> http://www.canoedissent.org.uk/packages/unstable/i386/5.8/CSWgnulinks/files/

That was actually a deliberate design decision on my part.
Unfortunately, given that it was 6 years ago, i dont remember off the top
of my head WHY i made that decision at the time :-/ I'll try to ponder on
that .

> I also want to remind you that bzip2 still lacks the isaexec dependency.

not the fault of the registration script. bzip2 doesnt actually have a
declared dependancy on isaexec.

bender$ cat /tmp/CSWbzip2/install/depend
P CSWcommon common - common files and dirs for CSW packages