[csw-maintainers] The source code of www.opencsw.org

Trygve Laugstøl trygvis at opencsw.org
Sun Jul 26 11:34:57 CEST 2009

Philip Brown wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 08:25:02PM +0200, Trygve Laugst�l wrote:
>>> If people want to actually do work, then great! please speak up with what
>>> area you want to work on. Then after that, talk about how you think the
>>> working environment could be improved.
>> I'd like to improve the package info page, the first thing would be to
>> remove the "doesn't work yet" comments etc.
>
> great. Please code something better.
> You konw where the code lives now. so please copy it to your own
> ~/public_html page, and tweak with it to your heart's content. if you get
> it working better, wonderful! you can take over maintainnce of the official
> page.

Ok, I'll do that.

Can you explain what the security reason for not putting it an SCM is?
The last reply I got was "security" but that's not enough. I can't think
of any security risks involved with a read-only application and if I'm
going to develop on it I'd like to know what to look out for.

--
Trygve