[csw-maintainers] Python 2.6 and mod_python

rupert THURNER rupert at opencsw.org
Sat Mar 7 17:34:47 CET 2009

many thanks, you hacker :) checked it into
http://apps.sourceforge.net/trac/gar/browser/csw/mgar/pkg/mod_python/trunk.

built it on 8x, 8s, 10x, 10s and:

Cross-referencing indexes...
  found SUNWcslx for libc.so.1
  found SUNWcslx for libdl.so.1
  found SUNWcslx for libnsl.so.1
  found SUNWcslx for libpthread.so.1
  found CSWpython for libpython2.6.so.1.0
  found SUNWcslx for libresolv.so.2
  found SUNWcslx for librt.so.1
  found SUNWcslx for libsocket.so.1
SUGGESTION: you may want to add some or all of the following as depends:
   (Feel free to ignore SUNW or SPRO packages)
> SUNWcslx
WARNING: found binaries in normal bin dir that are V8+
        [package] complete for mod_wsgi.

do you do anything about this as well, or you just leave it? i suppose
i have to copy the packages into home testing, isn't it?

rupert.