[csw-maintainers] Downgrading DHCP from 4.1 to 3.1 temporarily?

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Fri Mar 13 14:07:39 CET 2009

I just filed a bug on my own package after receiving two reports that
it doesn't work, after reading up on the mailing lists (some links in
the bug report) it seems as a pretty big issue not just for Solaris.
Still after three months ISC hasn't released another version to fix
it. However, it works perfectly for me so I'm not sure exactly what
triggers it, I saw another guys config and it was pretty basic.

http://www.opencsw.org/mantis/view.php?id=3464

I would suggest that we go back to the old 3.1 until this has been
resolved. Either that the unofficial patch works or that ISC releases
an update.

--
/peter