[csw-maintainers] Which packages are in GAR?

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Thu Mar 19 10:30:06 CET 2009

Hi Rupert,

Am 18.03.2009 um 09:03 schrieb rupert THURNER:
> in the "ideal world" i would like to see one timeline about ticket
> changes, and checkins, or checkins influencing tickets automatically
> with something like
> http://trac.edgewall.org/browser/trunk/contrib/trac-post-commit-hook.

Good idea, but SourceForge currently can't do this, but it is on the
"requested features"-list:
   <https://sourceforge.net/tracker2/index.php?func=detail&aid=2530730&group_id=1&atid=350001

   <https://sourceforge.net/tracker2/index.php?func=detail&aid=2677759&group_id=1&atid=350001

> what i was also wondering who is administrator of this trac, to chekc
> if one coudl install/enable some plugins to really give it a try?

I am administering the SourceForge project. Do you need something
specific?

PS: Please avoid top-posting next time if possible ;-)