[csw-maintainers] On-line project resources

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Fri Mar 27 22:08:07 CET 2009

Peter Bonivart wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 9:31 PM, Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com> wrote:
>> ok.. so.. make it actually look like part of www.opencsw.org, and we'll
>> integrate it.
>
> Why would I waste time on that, even more so now when we have decided
> to refresh our very dated site?
>
>> There's not even one link back (at the top level) from wiki to www, let
>> alone any attempt at sharing a common look and feel.
>
> Yes, there is, right on the first page. It's also under Links. The
> problem isn't links in that direction...
>
> And fortunately your idea of "look and feel" has already lost.

I am glad we are moving forwards and i guess it's neither easy for the
people trying to pull the wagon forward nor for people trying to tame
the horses a bit.

Let's not forget that it is always easy to judge and at the same time to
neglect effort that has been put into something (goes for both sides
IMHO) ... please :D

Sebastian