[csw-maintainers] [csw-buildfarm] findutils and its database on the farm

Chris Reece car at opencsw.org
Thu May 28 00:58:35 CEST 2009

On Thu, May 28, 2009 9:12 am, Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
> Chris: As you already did findutils with glocate, it would be
> really cool if you could also package up slocate <http://slocate.trakker.ca/>
> as more secure alternative.

Thus findutils nominates itself as my first GAR package.  I'll put aside a few
hours this weekend.

I've recently moved jobs and my new position involves no Solaris.  My
intention is to GAR up the few packages I currently own and them throw them
back into the pool, as it were, before resigning my maintainer status.