[csw-maintainers] Looking for old catalogs

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Sun Oct 11 18:11:32 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have replaced the previous solution (sending email to the list with
some stats) by a mysql database, and a web page displaying graphics. But
i need some data to populate it. So I am looking for olds packages
catalog in order to populate a statistic database.

Does any of you have some ? i would need a few per month starting
december 2008 (or older if i cannot found some from december). I would
like to prefer to get the full catalog, bu just a list of available
packages would be ok (i already all the lists starting from march, so no
need to resend it).

Thanks in advance
cheers
W.