[csw-maintainers] raw "build" api for our subversion tree now up for discussion

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Fri Oct 23 18:48:06 CEST 2009

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 8:27 AM, Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski
<maciej at opencsw.org> wrote:

> There's no default; you're supposed to create your own ~/.garrc, and
> the sample file contains:
>
> ${HOME}/staging/build-$(date '+%d.%b.%Y')
>[...]
> I prefer ISO standards for dates[(it builds better)]

definately :-)

Hmmm. the non-deterministic nature of that, would make it slightly
difficult to have any kind of automated,
"Go autobuild 10 packages and add them"
script at a customer site.

How many people are using something else there, and if so, what?