[csw-maintainers] Ganglia update

Daniel Pocock daniel at opencsw.org
Sat Sep 5 21:54:58 CEST 2009

> Create a new key on the build farm and add the public half to your
> authorized_keys file.  This will get you access to the build machines.

I've just looked in ~/.ssh/ on login, and I see that is all set up - I
can actually get to some of the machines, it is just build8st that
prompts for the password
>> I found this document on using the build farms, but it is not 100%
>> clear, and it says it is not for GAR users:
>>
>> http://www.opencsw.org/standards/pkg-walkthrough
>>

> Please consider this deprecated.  Use the documents on the following
> pages as a better getting started guide:
> http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/

Thanks, I had been looking over that as well, but it doesn't give me
specific advice about what to do when my packages are ready for
release.  However, I've just found this:

http://www.opencsw.org/standards/

I think the heading `Pkg file creation' might need to be `Pkg file
creation and release', as it gives some notes about how to release - is
this the most current version of the process?