[csw-maintainers] ganglia unofficial 3.1.3 RC in testing

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Tue Sep 22 18:57:21 CEST 2009

Hi Daniel,

Am 22.09.2009 um 18:33 schrieb Daniel Pocock:
> It is still officially a beta until the Ganglia community endorses
> it as  GA - usually 1-2 weeks after tagging, if no one has found a
> major fault.  I saw a message earlier that said I can't release
> properly until it passes upstreams `beta' phase.
>
> Can we test it anyway, and then I will commit and put it in newpkgs
> when it is officially GA?

I could if I would install the packages manually. But as we have the
commit policy "commit early, commit often" there really is no need to
have any package in testing with UNCOMMITTED in it as it only makes
things harder. Additionally, if I want to look into your recipe I can't
do that right now as you haven't committed everything.