[csw-maintainers] New feature: automatic checkpkg reports and browsable packages

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon Aug 23 21:48:43 CEST 2010

Hi,

the first things we talked about in Paris come to life: Maciejs pkgdb
checpkg HTML generator has been integrated into experimental. That
means if you go to
   http://mirror.opencsw.org/experimental.html
there is now a link "Browse the checkpkg results" with the relevant
metadata for the packages in the experimental project. The reports
are generated automatically on demand every 3 hours.

In addition to Maciejs fabulous tool I added two minor features:
1. You can browse the Trac repository for a package immediately
2. You can browse into the files of each package immediately

The files are linked verbatim at the moment, maybe someone has
a nifty idea on how to view them on the web nicely formatted
depending on mimetype?

William: Would it be possible to add the Trac browser link on
the package page on the website and also make the "view files"
page per-file browsable as this page?