[csw-maintainers] checkpkg: File collision detection available for testing

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Wed Dec 8 18:18:18 CET 2010

Errr... It should be noted somewhere.. ideally in the naming of the
override mechanism itself... that such overrides, are only TEMPORARY.
file collision is a "hard stop". while you can override collisions
that may be present on the build farm; packages that collide with
other packages present in "current", will not be accepted into
"current".