[csw-maintainers] Providing parent directories for pkgmap entries

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Tue Jul 13 21:58:19 CEST 2010

Given that this was created "on the fly" (I presume), I think it would
be incredibly difficult to catch with any certainty at pkg creation
time.
I dont think it's worth your effort.

(Now, if we actually had a dedicated "QA team", who went around
testing all this stuff, I might suggest putting stuff like this on
their plate. But for something for "checkpkg" to catch... I dont think
its worth it.