[csw-maintainers] cswclassutils: location of template init scripts

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Tue Jun 1 18:05:52 CEST 2010

No dia 1 de Junho de 2010 16:50, Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com> escreveu:
> I think what I just wrote, should work just fine. Unless the class
> action script does not get called in a subzone, when the file already
> exists.

Bingo.  The class action script doesn't get called in a non-global
zone, it doesn't generate the manifest, nor it imports it.  As the
result, the service only runs in the global zone.

So our current policy (init scripts below /opt) together with our CAS
result in broken packages.  Suggested course of action?