[csw-maintainers] i.cswinet install script failing

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Fri Jun 11 19:51:14 CEST 2010

When I install the Amanda package the cswinet class script doesn't
complete successfully, which wasn't happening previously. I didn't see
anything about this in the bug tracker so I figured I'd ping the list
before submitting a bug.

The output I'm getting is:

Installing class <cswetcservices> ...
/opt/csw/etc/pkg/CSWamanda/services
[ verifying class <cswetcservices> ]
Installing class <cswinetd> ...
/opt/csw/etc/pkg/CSWamanda/inetd.conf
svcname: amanda; proto: udp
Service 'amanda' not found in /etc/inet/services.  Won't setup inetd for it.
pkgadd: ERROR: class action script did not complete successfully
[ verifying class <cswinetd> ]

The amanda services are defined in the services file.

everest:~$ grep 1008[023] /etc/inet/services
amanda          10080/tcp       # CSWamanda
amanda          10080/udp       # CSWamanda
amandaidx               10082/tcp       # CSWamanda
amidxtape               10083/tcp       # CSWamanda

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator
Email: darinper at cognigencorp.com