[csw-maintainers] users of fbpanel?

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Tue Jun 22 02:53:53 CEST 2010

BTW: I've just compiled fbpanel. After some initial problems with my
own dumb setup of gtk2, I now have it mostly running.
and I like it!

fbpanel + openbox seems like a nice simple friendly way to go.

The trouble is... It could use some fine tuning.
fbpanel could use a little fix with a missing icon, and it would be
nice to have an actual "session" or something, rather than having to
start up things by hand right now.

The "ultimate" fix would be running lxde. But even that is a bit overkill.

Does anyone currently run fbpanel and/or openbox, and would be
interested in contributing to this effort?