[csw-maintainers] Define supported use cases and work from there

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Sat Jun 26 17:53:51 CEST 2010

On Saturday, June 26, 2010, Peter Bonivart <bonivart at opencsw.org> wrote:
> I suggest that we define which use cases we should support and in
> which priority.

You make it sound as though this was not previously defined. But it
has already been defined, and documented, for over 4 years,
approximately. We have officially supported NFS use for at least that
long, AFAIR. Problems arise when people forget that, and implement
something that then has to be reworked later when someone else points
that out to them.